Each year the Office of Student Life and Development publishes the St. Cloud State University Student Code of Conduct. This publication focuses on student standards and expectations with detailed information and explanations covering topics ranging from personal conduct (student) on university property to responsibilities of the leadership of student groups and organizations. The current code is located on the SCSU web site with links to each section as indicated below. There is also a complete pdf copy is available online and in alternative formats from the Office of Student Life and Development, Atwood Memorial Center 219, 320-308-3111, www.stcloudstate.edu/sld.
Additionally students living in the residence halls are provided with the Department of Residential Life Student Handbook, which includes numerous policies related to residential life.
Student code of conduct links:
- Introduction/General Policy - basic information, list of students rights and responsibilities
- Definitions - clear and concise definitions of common terms used in the code
- Conduct Responsibilities and Procedures - student responsibilities and complaint process
- Prohibited Conduct - description of direct and indirect improper student conduct
- Sanctions - list of viable sanctions levied as a result of violations of appropriate coduct
- Appeals - grounds and types of student appeals
- Student Groups and Organizations - group/organization conduct and compliance
- Affirmative action
- Computer use (HuskyNet)
- Reporting abuse (HuskyNet)
- Personal websites
- Missing student policy
- MNSCU Board Policies – Chapters 2 & 3
- Statement of nondiscrimination and diversity
- Web standards
- Plagiarism Proof Assignments – MNSCU Plagiarism video, assignments, quiz, and links to other resources
- Preventing Plagiarism - University of Minnesota: Tips and information about plagiarism and its prevention
If you have any questions about this blog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.