Foundations for Writing

SCSU Site for English 191

Two articles from yesterday’s Washington Post

| 5 Comments

These articles—opinion pieces from the Washington Post— popped up on my Twitter feed. The first was written after some white folks made racist comments to a journalist regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), and the second responds to a plan to end gun violence from students who survived Parkland. The second includes a video interview with a few of the students.

5 Comments

1. I really enjoy a career in medicine, but getting hands-on experience is not easy. I’ve heard that getting experience in a hospital setting is crucial, but I don’t know where to start. Have any of you faced this dilemma before? How did you overcome it and what were the results? I’d love to hear about your personal experiences.

• Hello. I used a resource that helped ease my path as a new medical student. I completed the Medical Work Experience course https://www.medicmind.co.uk/medicine-work-experience/ . This is an online tutor that offers comprehensive guidance and hands-on experience tailored to your needs. I signed up and it was a game changer for me. They provided access to real-life hospital scenarios and mentorship from experienced healthcare professionals. Result? I felt much more confident about my future in medicine and was even able to secure a coveted internship at a hospital.

2. Gaining practical experience in a hospital setting is a major challenge. Not long ago I was in the same boat. I started by contacting local hospitals and clinics. At first, I volunteered to do non-medical tasks, such as helping with paperwork or helping visitors, just to get my foot in the door. Over time, I made connections and eventually got the opportunity to shadow some doctors. It was a long process, but it paid off. I learned a lot and even received a strong recommendation for medical school.

3. Hi. I always wanted my works to be perfect, because I don’t write them beautifully. So I turned to the AI Essay Writer service for help. Personally, it was useful for me to order a service for editing and checking for plagiarism of my works. All this is done by artificial intelligence, so human is actually leveled. In addition, this artificial intelligence is able to write impeccable works. This service is especially relevant for every student.

4. This is a good opportunity for you to indulge yourself in rhythm games by clicking Friday Night Funkin. it’s great!