Foundations for Writing

SCSU Site for English 191

The feed that you’re seeing on this Home page

| 11 Comments

This blog is a continuation of last year’s ENGL 191 blog that I’ll be updating this year.

I decided to keep last year’s blog going so that you’d have access to articles and social media I linked to and wrote about last year as well as some student postings of projects. I use Categories and Tags for all of my postings, so you’ll be able to see quickly what topics are covered on this blog through the Categories listed at the right.

I won’t be posting links to articles and social media as often this year as last since I’m including many of these sources on wakelets instead. You’ll see a list of these wakelets—and links to each of them—on the wakelets tab at the top of my blog.

You’re welcome to comment on my postings, but you should make your own postings for this class on your personal blog, not on this one.

11 Comments

1. I love following your blog posts, it always makes me happy to see what’s new, if you have enough time, try playing basketballlegends game, this game is really enjoyable.

2. If you’re looking for the feed that you see on this Home page, you’ve come to the right place. This is our home page. You need to check this hardie siding and get more help to manage their siding services. Here are some of the posts that you’ll find here, but don’t worry if you haven’t found what you’re looking for yet. We try to post new posts as often as possible.

3. Thanks for sharing beautiful content. I got information from your blog.Keep sharing
    bankrupcty lawyer near me

4. Thank you for the wonderful blog.
    abogado de delitos sexuales nueva jersey

5. The top Alexa websites list is a free and convenient way to discover the world’s most popular sites.

6. Best Truck, Truck Driving News and Tips – TruckBlog

7. How to Earn Free Bitcoin (BTC) with BitcoinCryptoFaucet?

8. Great post! Your writing is informative and engaging and your perspective on the topic is really interesting.

9. This article generated considerable interest. I hope you continue to offer the community high-quality content Retro games.

10. These are genuinely fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging.You have touched some pleasant factors here.