April 12, 2019
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cascade Room in Atwood Memorial Center
St. Cloud State
This conference will provide compelling and informative sessions to provide you with knowledge about research and practice in higher education leadership for administrators, faculty, graduate students, and stakeholders
- More than 20 presentations by administrators, faculty and graduate students from across the region
- Learn about the latest research and practices in the field of higher education leadership
- Networking opportunities
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
Who Should Attend
- Professionals (administrators, faculty, staff) who work at a college or university.
- Students pursuing a degree in higher education, college counseling, student life and development, or similar degree.
Leadership Institute proceeds go to students in the master’s and doctoral programs in Higher Education Administration.
This year, we are providing scholarships to students participating in the May 2018 education-abroad trip to Italy. Recipients will be announced at the Leadership Institute. The Italy trip is open to anyone interested in higher education administration.
Higher Education Administration