Video Storytelling in Social Media Marketing
#1: Post Stories From Your Customers
#2: Create a Fictional Series
#3: Tell Personal Stories
#4: Shoot Documentary-Style Video
#5: Interview Guests
#6: Take Viewers Behind the Scenes
#7: Create Animated Stories
#8: Show Viewers How to Do Something
Other Stories to Tell With Video
There are a lot of interesting ways to integrate storytelling into your social videos. In addition to those featured above, here are some other stories that are well suited for video:
- Create a single video or a series of videos to highlight humorous situations related to your business or industry.
- If your company’s beginnings would make an interesting story, have the founder tell that story on video.
- Are your employees involved in interesting activities or challenges? Consider featuring those stories in your social videos.
- Tell a fictional but realistic story on video to educate viewers about your industry.
- Find a way to combine reality TV–style video with something relevant to your audience.