PLANNING MEETING – Flipped Classrooms, Blended Learning, and Integrating Technology
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET
Presenters: Steve Gilbert and many more
In this session we will finalize the design of the May 27th & June 24th events. Link to planning document.
Here is a history of our work on this topic:
- During our March 11th FridayLive! event, Irene Knokh helped us explore the flipped classroom. There was interest expressed in building a flipped classroom toolkit.
- On March 17th TLT Members were invited to start this work.
- On March 24th TLT Members met and decided to create a Flipped/Blended Learning Series.
- On March 31st the planning continued and the 3 part series has begun to take shape.
- In April we decided to focus on 2 events.
- On April 27th we finalized the dates (May 27 and June 24th) and began to design the first session.
- On May 5th the design work continued
- On May 11th the design work continued
- On May 19th the design work continued