Call for Chapters: Responsible Analytics and Data Mining in Education
• Who collects and controls the data?
• Is it accessible to all stakeholders?
• How are the data being used, and is there a possibility for abuse?
• How do we assess data quality?
• Who determines which data to trust and use?
• What happens when the data analysis yields flawed results?
• How do we ensure due process when data-driven errors are uncovered?
• What policies are in place to address errors?
• Is there a plan for handling data breaches?
Call for Chapter Proposals page (https://big-data-in-education.blogspot.com)
more on data mining in this IMS blog
more on analytics in this IMS blog