Reproducibility Librarian? Yes, That Should Be Your Next Job
- ‘The Recomputation Manifesto’
- 4 Scientists Leading the Charge to Solve the Reproducibility Crisis
- ‘Five selfish reasons to work reproducibly’
- ‘How computers broke science – and what we can do to fix it
- ‘Ten Simple Rules for the Care and Feeding of Scientific Data’
- The Practice of Reproducible Research
I would also recommend going to conferences:
- FORCE11 is a great conference for open access/source, data management, and reproducibility.
- Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) is another great conference with more of a librarian focus.
- Library and Information Technology Association (LITA) Forum is another librarian-focused meeting that usually has data management and reproducibility sessions.
more on big data in an academic library in this IMS blog
academic library collection data visualization
more on library positions in this IMS blog:
on university library future:
librarian versus information specialist