UPCEA is the leading association for professional, continuing, and online education.
Challenges and Issues: A Conversation Regarding Micro-Credentials
Alternative Credentials are important to the future of understanding cradle-to-career opportunities in Professional Education. Institutions interested in considering the use of micro-credentialing face many challenges and issues. This session will be presented from the perspective of panelists who are dealing with the issues and challenges of alternative credentials. The panelists will suggest pathways for institutions to consider as they work toward cradle-to-career opportunities.
- Janet Staker Woemer, University of Wisconsin
- Linda Kingston, Winona State University
- Patricia Cook, University of Arizona
- Asim Ali, Auburn University
- Jacqui Williams, University of Melbourne
Moderator: Ray Schroeder, University of Illinois Springfield