The 70 Best Apps For Teachers And Students
Why and How Teachers Are Using Twitter
How blended learning will change teaching
Like the other responders, I am concerned with the “sustainable higher pay” part on the bottom of the infographic, otherwise, well outlined.
Blended Learning: Resource Roundup
4 Tips for Getting to Know the Blended Instructional Model
Tip #1: Kids Aren’t as Tech Savvy as You Think
Tip #2: Be Wary of Online Textbooks and Online Classes
Tip #3: PowerPoint is for Planning Lessons, Not Delivering Lectures
Tip #4: Get Your Students to Communicate with Each Other
MANAGING ONLINE COURSE WORKLOAD
E-learning missing pieces
Four Essential Principles of Blended Learning
1. EVERY SCHOOL NEEDS A VISION.
2. ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL.
3. DON’T LET SOFTWARE DICTATE LEARNING GOALS.
4. SUPPORT TEACHERS AND INCLUDE THEM IN DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
Need assistance with restructuring your F2F course to hybrid and online one? Please consider us:
Contact us via social media:
IMS blog: http://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims/
From F2F to distant learning: how does it happen?…
MOOC: what, how and why?…
Gamification of learning
how to restructure my syllabus from F2F to online/hybrid one….
Stoodle is a web application which allows you, without any download or registration, to create a quick classroom space. By sharing the URL of the classroom you can invite other participants. You can use microphone or text based chat, and upload files (images) to discuss.
- Location-based integration.
- The domination of ebooks.
- Cloud computing in schools.
- Bring-your-own-device classrooms.
- Online collaborative learning.
- The rise of the tablet.
- Online class management.
- Social media for education.
- Snack learning.
- Mobile learning in workplace training.