Posted by Plamen Miltenoff on 22nd August 2014
How to Choose the Right Social Network for Your Business
Important questions to ask when choosing a social network:
- Does it make sense for my content? (See the seven types of networks listed above.)
- Do potential fans spend time there? (See the demographic information above.)
- Does it make sense for me?
Posted in Facebook, Google +, Instagram, LinkedIn, pinterest, social media, Twitter, YouTube | No Comments »
Posted by Plamen Miltenoff on 28th May 2014
Increase Instagram Visibility
#1: Highlight User-Generated Content
#2: Keep Your Online Personality Intact
#3: Use Hashtags for Listening and Reach
#4: Show Off Your Talents
#5: Combine Your Social Channels
Posted in Instagram, social media | No Comments »
Posted by Plamen Miltenoff on 4th November 2013
5 Creative Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog Posts
Promote Your Article Across a “Wider” Variety of Platforms
Here are some examples of smaller networks:
- Quora.com—A question/answer-based website founded by two former Facebook employees. What makes Quora unique is that all content is created, edited and organized by its user community. The user base tends to be more business- and academic-oriented.
- Tumblr—A microblogging site that recently made headlines when Yahoo! acquired it. Its user base tends to be younger and more “hip,” making it the perfect platform to share edgier, niche-based content.
- Empire Avenue—Part social network, part social media marketing tool, Empire Avenue uses gamification to enable users to broadcast content across all of the other social networks. The primary members of EAv are small businesses, social media professionals and blogger
Grab Viewer Interest With Different Types of Media
promote your posts with images, audio and video.
#1: Use Dubbler to Give a Short Audio Introduction
#2: Create a 6-Second Preview of Your Post with Vine
#3: Create a SlideShare Overview of Your Post
#4: Pin Your Post to a Pinterest Group Board
#5: Instagram an Image From Your Post
Posted in Dubbler, Empire Avenue, gamification, gaming, Instagram, pinterest, Quora, social media, Tumblr, Vine | No Comments »