April 17, 11AM, we met for one-hour conversation on digital photography and its use in education. We discussed parameters of digital cameras, which we would like to consider as well the trends of shifting certain tasks of digital photography toward mobile devices. We also discussed the opportunity of using “cloud” based applications for rudimentary processing of digital images versus using Adobe Photoshop for the same purpose.
Here is a link to the basics of digital photography; we touched on some of the parameters discussed here:
Please share your links and sources for good use of digital photography in education.
Photoshop CS5 basics.
please contribute with your favorite and/or most helpful source to work with Photoshop.
Please share with us an application, which, in your opinion can successfully substitute Photoshop for learning and teaching purposes.
Follow us on Twitter: @scsutechinstruc #techworkshop
- digital photography in learning from K12 to Higher Ed
- general uses of digital cameras and photography in education
- specific application of digital cameras and photography in education
- apply in the learning process
- new trends and ideas
- differences and similarities between digital and traditional film photgraphy
- cameras and what do we need to know about them
- digital cameras settings and modes
- how to take good pictures
- digital camera problems and troubleshooting
- Image editing