more on digital photography in this IMS blog:
here are links to the tools:
Caitlin Bagley’s Slideshare presentation:
The primary focus of using infographics is not to teach them how to create, but rather to interpret dataTeach students not to fear numbers, and how to read it.Before we create, make sure we know how to read critically infographics
What are Infographics? Definition:
- they’re the merging of art and information on charts to highlight specific bits of information.
- Portmanteau of Information + Graphic
Data Sources: where do you get your data from?
From the library dbases:
From the Internet:
US CensusStatistical Ready Reference (Data Planet)
Tools: Piktochart, Infogr.am, Easel.ly
What do you want to achieve?
1.Learn about statistics resources at the library
2.Be aware of the ramifications of bad data.
Please have the following instructions regarding the CRS (aka clickers) from Turning Technologies.
- Getting Started Instructor Resources
- PowerPoint presentation with information about Turning Technologies
- 1ST DAY OF CLASS E-MAIL TEMPLATE
- Student Quick Start Guide. ResponseCard® NXT. Responding in Class
- RESPONSEWARE SETUP AND USAGE
- Student Web Registration Instructions
- SYLLABUS RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STUDENT RESPONSE
For more information, pls consider:
Stephanie Naoum, email@example.com