Seesaw saves time on organization and parent communication, makes formative assessment easy, and provides a safe place to teach 21st Century skills.
QR code connection, available across mobile devices
Google Classroom https://classroom.google.com/
alternatives for student portfolios:
two popular digital-portfolio apps: Seesaw and FreshGrade.
See Saw digital learning journal.
See Saw digital learninurnal. https://www.symbalooedu.com/
#appsmashing must be the evolution of the ~ 2010 #mashup
App Smashing is the process of using multiple apps to create projects or complete tasks. App Smashing can provide your students with creative and inspired ways to showcase their learning and allow you to assess their understanding and skills.
6 Amazing App Smash Examples to Inspire Creativity
Why App Smash?
What is an App Smash?
Content created in one app transferred to and enhanced by a second app and sometimes third. Preferably the final product is then published to the web – remember, digital presence is the new résumé (CV).
Reasons to App Smash:
- It demands creative thinking
- It demands more from the technology (value for money)
- It turns the issue of not having a ‘wonder app’ into a positive
- It removes any restrictions to take a topic as far as it can be taken.
- It often results in more engaging learning products
- It’s a fun challenge for ‘digital natives’
Key rules for successful App Smashing:
- Use the Camera Roll as your main conduit between apps
- Leave the app choice to the students
- Have a list of apps capable of smashing content together (See below)
19 Apps to Bring App Smashing to Your Classroom
GREEN SCREEN DOINK
YAKIT KIDS AND CHATTERPIX
EDUCREATIONS AND DOCERI
GOOGLE DOCS, SLIDES
thinglink, youtube, padlet, seesaw, realtimes,