Welcome everyone to the LIB 290 Blog.
This is the main (home) page, of which I am in charge.
|Directions to creating and maintaining your blog||
1. a blog is a tool to reflect and archive in chronological order your thoughts, findings, feelings etc. It allows comments from your peers; images, hyperlinks to documents etc.
2. Throughout this semester, you will be using your blog to reflect your thoughts, findings, feelings etc. related to the content ” social media” and “global issues.” You are most welcome to reflect the content of other classes and/or personal interests, but your goal will be to learn how to connect your blog content related to this class with other social media tools (e.g. LIB 290 FB and/or Twitter) and other communication tools (e.g. D2L discussion forum).
3. You will be making choices which of your daily blog entries are suitable for re-posting on the LIB 290 social media.
4. You will be making choices when to use your blog entries as a reference in your LIB290 FB and/or Twitter entries (e.g. using an embedded YouTube video from your blog)
5. In order to consider your blog activity for grading, you must have at least 4 weekly blog entries, whereas each of the entries must be daily (versus all four in one day)
6. Successful completion of your blog requirements is part of of the weekly discussion rubric and it is graded accordingly