final project collaboration

#finalproject
with the advent of the final project and the drafts you are working on and in attempt to help class with the quality of the final project, please consider the following option: working in teams on your final draft.
Some of you are accomplished writers, some of you are proficient with #techonology, #socialmedia included. Considering your strengths, team up with another person and use your strength[s] to provide each other productive feedback and help each other with improving your final draft and presentation.
To prove teamwork in this endeavor please consider the following exercise:
If you are the person who will be helping with feedback
1. Open your peer’s MS Word document – final draft
2. Go to Review / Track Changes and start tracking your changes while helping your peer improve their work (picture 1)
ms word review
3. Upon completion of your suggestions, upload the document in your Google account and “share” the document with your peer and myself (please use my Google account: scsutechinstruct@gmail.com) by either emailing us in invitation and/or emailing us the URL to the document

consider the same exercise in a most efficient format:
If you are the person, who will be expecting feedback
1. Open your Google account and go to Google Drive.
2. Create a respective folder, if necessary (as we studied file management during Module 2). Drag and drop your final draft in the that folder, click on it and open
3. Open as Google Docs (see video)
4. Switch from “editing” to “suggesting” (see video)
5. After done w feedback, locate “share” and click on it
6. Switch from “view” to “edit” and share link with your peer and myself

upon providing your feedback and sharing the URL to the document with me, please feel welcome to collect the following badge for bonus points

teamwork specialist

Save

Save