The Academic Technologies Team recommends these free webinars for instructors who are new to D2L Brightspace.
For more information, view the PDF: D2LGettingStartedWebinars
The MnSCU Special Interest Group: Learning Spaces & Instructional Technologies will be holding a series of free 1-hour webinars to get faculty who are new to D2L Brightspace up and running. Internet access available from home or campus – whichever works for you. Session size is limited!
The following sessions will be held July 27 thru August 31:
- Organize Your Content (Content & Course Builder Tools)
- Using Respondus Quiz Tool
- D2L Brightspace Quiz Tool
- News, Classlist and Email
- D2L Brightspace Discussion Board Tool
- Points Based Gradebook
- D2L Brightspace Dropbox
For full description, dates and registration: https://mnquality.eventbrite.com