Prat’s Experience in India, Journal Entry 3

This summer, COSE’s Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering Department has sent two SCSU students, Paige Ehalt and  Pratiksh Patel, to India. The students are completing an internship at JK Cement Company. The internships were arranged through the JKLU-SCSU Internship Exchange program, a partnership between SCSU and a university in India. The partnership creates internship abroad opportunities for students from both institutions. We are tracking the students’ progress here on the COSE International Programs blog. Check back periodically to hear more about their experiences abroad.

Prat’s Experience in India, Journal Entry 3:

My internship is going great! I have learned so many things related to mechanical engineering.

This internship has exceeded all of my expectations. I never expected to learn so much in such great detail in just one month.

The thing I like best about the internship is the guidance I have received from the senior engineers at JK Cement. The engineers have really taken me under their wing and they train me just like I am their apprentice.