Foundations for Writing

SCSU Site for English 191

“Greta Thunberg responds to Asperger’s critics: ‘It’s a superpower'”

| 16 Comments

According to The Guardian, Greta Thunberg

has spoken about her Asperger’s syndrome diagnosis after she was criticised over the condition, saying it makes her a “different”, but that she considers it a “superpower”. ….

She said she had not been open about her diagnosis of being on the autism spectrum in order to “hide” behind it, but because she knew “many ignorant people still see it as an ‘illness’, or something negative”.

“When haters go after your looks and differences, it means they have nowhere left to go. And then you know you’re winning!” she wrote, using the hashtag #aspiepower.

While acknowledging that her diagnosis has limited her before, she said it “sometimes makes me a bit different from the norm” and she sees being different as a “superpower”. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/sep/02/greta-thunberg-responds-to-aspergers-critics-its-a-superpower?CMP=share_btn_tw

The Guardian also captures two tweets from late this summer that show how Thunberg responds to the “haters.”

16 Comments

1. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    شركة ترميم منازل بجدة

2. Greta Thunberg, kuusitoistavuotias ruotsalainen aktivisti, jota on kutsuttu ilmastokriisin Malalaksi työstään ilmastonmuutostoimien edistämisessä, vastasi niille, jotka väittävät, että hänen työnsä ei ole todellista eikä sillä ole tieteellinen perusta. BBC Newsin haastattelussa Thunberg sanoi, ettei hän välitä ihmisten mielipiteistä, jotka sanovat, että hänen työnsä ei ole todellista tai tieteellistä. “Se on supervoima. Minulla on se. Minulla on tiedon supervoima”, hän sanoi. Hän myös vierailee mielellään “nettikasinot 10e talletus” -sivustolla pelatakseen upeita pelejä, jotka tekisivät hänestä rikkaan pelaamalla niitä verkossa.

3. Greta Thunberg, a 16-year-old Swedish student at school, has set off a global movement with her protests that have garnered international attention and admirers. I prefer to check this Exposed aggregated concrete Tauranga and get more new tips for paving construction. The young activist finds herself in the firing lines of critics with Asperger’s syndrome who argue that it’s not disabilities that matter but rather what you can do with them.

4. F e-resistant barrier
    It’s important to protect your spray booth from fire hazards by installing a fire-resistant barrier. Flammable liquids, which are typically used in spray finishing, atomize when under pressure, making them much more flammable. Properly controlling this potential hazard can prevent injuries and property damage while also protecting your employees. The National Fire Protection Spray booth has set standards for the construction of spray booths. To meet these standards, walls and ceilings must be made from non-combustible materials, with combustible materials used only for doors and windows. Moreover, these assemblies must be securely mounted and

5. F e-resistant barrier
    It’s important to protect your spray booth from fire hazards by installing a fire-resistant barrier. Flammable liquids, which are typically used in spray finishing, atomize when under pressure, making them much more flammable. Properly controlling this potential hazard can prevent injuries and property damage while also protecting your employees. The Spray booth has set standards for the construction of spray booths. To meet these standards, walls and ceilings must be made from non-combustible materials, with combustible materials used only for doors and windows. Moreover, these assemblies must be securely mounted and

6. Non-combustible materials must be used for the walls and ceilings, with combustible materials allowed solely for flagle the doors and windows, in accordance with these regulations. They also need to be installed safely and

7. Creating a thorough and useful self-evaluation takes time, so make sure that you schedule enough time to complete the process spacebar clicker

8. dordle I appreciate you letting me know this. It’s fantastic what you’ve written on your blog. You published a blog piece that was both informative and entertaining.

9. There are many good ideas and points of view. I think you’ve found a very important fact, so I signed up for your rss feed to stay in the know age of war

10. When I’m in a bad mood, I like to play games https://runaway3d.com/ since they are entertaining, and afterward, I always feel better about myself. If you’ve never done so, you should give it a go at least once.

11. This article is very nice and helpful, I like it very much, thanks for sharing this. You can also play new games in Run 3

12. I like what you posted. I’ve read a lot of books that are similar! In contrast to other writings, yours really made an impact on me. It’s great that you write thoughtful posts like this one. Please keep them coming! run 3

13. Love Greta’s perspective! Embracing uniqueness as a superpower is such a powerful message notepad online

14. Absolutely delighted with my Detroit solar panel install! Discovered this top-notch installer on Solar Power System’s website. Their greatest virtue? Smooth and efficient installation, even amidst Michigan’s tricky weather patterns. Eco-friendly power is now a breeze at my home!

15. Spacebar counter is a great tool to speed up your spacebar button. It is an online tool and completely free for everyone.