How To Breathe New Life Into Old Blog Posts
Blog post bankruptcy is similar to email bankruptcy in that you do a serious purge of your content and mass delete your old posts in favor of starting fresh or at least culling the old.
few reasons bloggers might consider blog post bankruptcy.
1. Embarrassed by content.
2. Overwhelmed by content.
3. Poor content.
4. Change of team.
5. Outdated content.
What To Do To Save Your Old Blog Posts:
1. Rework the actual content.
2. Update links, images, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
3. Consider adding a date to posts.
4. Create a few compilation posts for future publication.
5. Decide whether to redirect deleted posts.
6. Re-promote old posts.
Follow Julie Neidlinger on Google+