Webinar vs. Podcast: Making The Right Choice For Your Business
August 16, 2018 https://blog.clickmeeting.com/webinar-vs-podcast
What is a podcast?
Simply put, a podcast is an audio file posted on a website that people can download and listen to. Businesses use them to establish themselves as experts in their field or to share information about their product or service.
Why are podcasts so popular for businesses?
1. Podcasts are readily available.
2. Your audience can listen to them anywhere.
3. You get to share your expertise.
What are the advantages of webinars?
Webinars are an increasingly popular way to build relationships with current and potential clients. They are multi-media meetings, seminars or classes held over the Internet and done in real time.
1. Webinars allow you to interact with your audience.
a live Q&A session, Question Mode, Chat, Polls and Surveys.
2. Webinars have engaging multi-media features
have audio and video. Presentation feature, The Whiteboard Screen Sharing Share infographics, charts and other data quickly and easily.
3. Webinars allow you to earn money on the spot.
Paid Webinars allow you to monetize your expertise. Y
The Call to Action feature allows you to provide a customized call to action button during your webinar
Still wondering which is best for your business?
1. Do you want to cast a wide net to find new audiences?
If so, podcasts are a great way to do that. Your audience has easy access to you and they can listen anywhere to learn more about you and your expertise in your field.
2. Are you looking to go deeper and turn contacts into clients?
Then webinars are for you. They allow you to build relationships through thoughtful interaction.