Public Service Announcements using visuals
Troy Shafer’s Health class.
Steps to promote your own brand versus using generic visuals:
- Plan your project by considering the following items
- create a very basic script and timeline
- take footage (pictures and movie)
- you can mix your footage with royalty-free one: e.g. https://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims/2018/11/01/public-domain-video-clips/z
and with screen capture:
more information on video recording and editing tools
https://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims/2016/12/21/tools-video-creation/ (for Android devices)
- Use your script, footage and app to create your video
Here is a video recording of myself using Splice for iOS (iPhone) to create one:
- YouTube Channel.
Use your company (preferable to your private) GMAIL to log into YouTube.
Create a channel for your activity:
- live video. Live video is the most difficult but also most authentic
YouTube / Google Hangouts
Twitter / Periscope : https://www.periscope.tv/
more info for Health classes: