VR camera

View this post on Instagram

We get all sorts of questions about the VR cameras we use to film our documentaries, and it's time we broke it down for y'all! The @GoPro Omni rig is our go-to camera; its small size and weight make it very convenient and easy to carry around. We usually bring two with us — yes, on every shoot! It's always better to be safe than sorry and have a back-up. To find out what we take with us on our video shoots read our blog post, 'Inside Our Equipment Kit.' Link in bio! . [Link: https://medium.com/contrastvr/inside-our-equipment-kit-contrast-163947eba215%5D

A post shared by Contrast (@contrast.vr) on

+++++++++
more on VR cameras in this IMS blog
https://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims?s=vr+camera

26 Comments on VR camera

1. Komali Kumari
    June 5, 2023 at 11:28 am (10 months ago)

Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site
    Best Home Automation in hyderabad

Reply
  2. Myelegante
    June 5, 2023 at 12:39 pm (10 months ago)

Well we really like to visit this site, there is a lot of useful information we can get here.
    home automation near me

Reply
  3. Komali Kumari
    June 9, 2023 at 1:52 pm (10 months ago)

Awesome Article! I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article inspired me to read more.
    home automation near me

Reply
  4. Komali Kumari
    June 19, 2023 at 3:01 pm (9 months ago)

home automation near me

Reply
  5. elegante home automation
    June 29, 2023 at 2:33 pm (9 months ago)

good information sharing. i’m very happy about this article. it helps to gain my knowledge about this. i’m very thankful for this post. great article such an impressive information. I appreciate this post
    home automation in hyderabad

Reply
  6. Deepika
    October 10, 2023 at 9:54 am (6 months ago)

home automation near me

Reply
  7. Deepika
    October 30, 2023 at 10:09 am (5 months ago)

Best Home Automation in hyderabad

Reply
  8. DATASCIENCE
    October 31, 2023 at 6:38 am (5 months ago)

I have bookmarked your site since this site contains significant data in it. You rock for keeping incredible stuff. I am a lot of appreciative of this site.data science course in nagpur

Reply
  9. Data Science1008
    October 31, 2023 at 6:59 am (5 months ago)

Happy to visit your blog, I am by all accounts forward to more solid articles and I figure we as a whole wish to thank such huge numbers of good articles, blog to impart to us. data science course in noida

Reply
  10. Data Science1010
    October 31, 2023 at 7:22 am (5 months ago)

Reply
  11. DATASCIENCE
    November 3, 2023 at 6:11 am (5 months ago)

I truly like your style of blogging. I added it to my preferred’s blog webpage list and will return soon…data science course in kolkata

Reply
  12. DATASCIENCE
    November 4, 2023 at 6:55 am (5 months ago)

I am another customer of this site so here I saw various articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more energy for some of them trust you will give more information further. …data science course in nagpur

Reply
  13. datascience
    November 9, 2023 at 6:37 am (5 months ago)

Happy to visit your blog, I am by all accounts forward to more solid articles and I figure we as a whole wish to thank such huge numbers of good articles, blog to impart to us. data science course in Ahmedabad

Reply
  14. DATASCIENCE
    November 9, 2023 at 7:33 am (5 months ago)

This blog is a gem! Concise, yet packed with valuable insights. Your writing style makes complex topics so approachable. Can’t wait for the next post data science course in kolkata

Reply
  15. datascience
    November 11, 2023 at 5:06 am (5 months ago)

Happy to visit your blog, I am by all accounts forward to more solid articles and I figure we as a whole wish to thank such huge numbers of good articles, blog to impart to us.
    data science course in ahmedabad

Reply
  16. Dr.Jagadeesh
    December 7, 2023 at 12:40 pm (4 months ago)

best cardiologists in karimnagar

Reply