Elders react to to Google Glass and Oculus Rift
Kids react to:
Teens react to:
more on digital photography in this IMS blog:
Telegram is an encrypted chat service that lets users create anonymous channels that can be followed by hundreds of users.
In addition to Telegram, Twitter and YouTube have also removed ISIS-affiliated content, with hacker organization Anonymous having taken down more than 6,000 Twitter accounts following the Paris attacks.
Meanwhile, Telegram said it only takes steps against confirmed ISIS channels. “For example, if criticizing the government is illegal in a country, Telegram won’t be a part of such politically motivated censorship,” the company said. “While we do block terrorist (e.g. ISIS-related) bots and channels, we will not block anybody who peacefully expresses alternative opinions.”
More on this topic in this IMS blog:
http://www.zaption.com/tours/564e019854706db03182f90a (scroll down to the right to enlarge to full screen)
World Usability Day (WUD) or Make Things Easier Day occurs annually to promote the values of usability, usability engineering, user-centered design, universal usability, and every user’s responsibility to ask for things that work better.
New electronic tattoos could help monitor health during normal daily activities.
M W F at 9am in SH 303. My class is GEOG 361: Tourism Transportation. Instructor Stacey Olson
how/where can you find us: http://scsu.mn/TechInstruct
Consider requesting an instruciton session http://web.stcloudstate.edu/pmiltenoff/info/
Kahoot quiz at the end: https://kahoot.it/#/
* why do I need to know this: it is a trending quick and effective way to visualize numbers (stats)
* what is my assignment: create a MEANINGFUL infographic
* how I will be evaluated: assess the infographic and your strategy to make it public
– why infographics matter. Why is it more then just another alternative to PowerPoint
– what is an infographic: a portmanteau of information + graphic
– what are the cloud-based tools: Pictochart, Easilly and Infogram
– why are stats so important for infographics
– where are the stats to be found for the infographics
– how much stats and math needs one to know, to create a meaningful infographic
– how can infographics be promoted effectively, inexpensively and quickly