Welcome to our eleventh week of class.
Before we move toward the readings, discussions, and assignments for week 11, let’s overview quickly our week 10 activities.
Week tenth was about improving our multimedia skills and seek ways to enhance the impact of your social media strategy; e.g. using gaming tactics to engage your audience. Kizoa was one of the numerous platforms available for such activities.
Week 11 will continue these efforts. This week, we will seek improving our social media strategy learning storytelling techniques. That effort will be closely connected to our goal to improve our presentation skills by both: choosing appropriate tools and also tightening up to content of our presentations.
As in the past weeks, this weekly increment will continue to move in the following fashion:
- Read your articles, research and contribute with your own readings, if possible. Wed-Thursday.
- Discuss your findings in Facebook (brainstorming), Twitter (microblogging). Thursday-Friday. Respond, provide feedback to your peers. Friday-Saturday
- Complete the short class and home assignments in Evernote. Saturday-Sunday
resolve global issue:
- Complete your Evernote assignment:
- Post your mini paper in the D2L Discussion and provide feedback to your peers’ mini papers. Sunday-Monday.
- Explore your LIB290 blog and expand your knowledge on blog maintenance and its connectivity to the mainstream social media, such as our Facebook Group, our Twitter thread (#SCSULIB290) and your personal social media.
- Work on your second draft for your final project
As per directions from week1, you must work on your blog:
- You need to change its appearance
- Header image
- Start entering our daily blog entries
- Bringing up the social media bar (pls let me know, if you need help with that) and start posting your blog entries on the FB Group page to practice a streamlining of social media tools
- Questions? Issues? Please come to the office hours and I will help you
I encourage you to seek class support, which will help us work as a team. However, if you decide to turn directly to me, please use this Doodle link https://doodle.com/digitalliteracy
to seek a personal, live communication with me via Adobe Connect or old-fashioned phone call (320 308 3072). I will do my best to help your success in this class