Imagining A Safe Place

Have you ever had a time where you saw someone you work with doing something or say something they shouldn’t have? Were you to scared to do or say anything about it after? Were you just not sure what to do after?

Whenever I was working a job and saw some form of sexism and was to afraid to say anything I wished I had  a place to talk to someone about it. From my own personal experiences seeing this at a workplace at a young age I was to terrified to say anything. I think this is something many young adults might experience and also could be to scared to say anything. This is why I think we need a safe space online where we can post about what we saw and how to handle it. It would be a perfect way for someone to get help on the situation and get the chance to talk to someone else about it. I also think it would be a way for others to know they aren’t alone in the situation knowing someone else dealt with the same thing at one point. Social media can give us the opportunity and safe place to open up and get help when we might need it.