Advantage of being enrolled in IEC

We have conducted interviews with graduates of the Intensive English Center (IEC) program, delving into their perspectives on the multitude of advantages stemming from their participation and enrollment in the program.

“I think the advantage of IEC is the opportunity to make friends from different countries. In my class, we had 4 students who were from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc… It was very fun to know and experience their culture. Also, most of the teachers in IEC are non-native, which means they learned English as a second language for us. Even If you can’t speak English very well, they understand you and give you a clue about learning English. That’s why in my opinion IEC is good as a first step for students studying abroad.”

-Yuma

“While participating in the IEC program, I noticed a gradual improvement in my English skills. Meeting people from diverse backgrounds was an enriching experience that broadened my understanding of various cultures. Through engaging in classroom discussions, I not only learned about different cultures but also honed my presentation abilities. Building friendships with individuals from all walks of life was particularly enjoyable for me. Overall, my journey with IEC was incredibly rewarding, providing ample opportunities for personal development and growth.”

-Kaito

“Participating in the IEC program helped me improve my basic English skills, become better at giving presentations, and meet many different people. The small classes made it easy to talk to teachers and understand everything. It was a great experience that made learning fun and satisfying, and it helped me grow personally and academically.”

-Riku

“Joining an IEC not only allows you to make friends from different parts of the world easily but also helps you improve your English skills in a fun and interactive way. Plus, being surrounded by classmates from diverse backgrounds gives you a chance to learn about different cultures and traditions while practicing English together. So, by being part of an IEC, you not only enhance your language abilities but also broaden your global perspective, making learning an exciting adventure!”

-Minato

“Enrolling in an IEC program comes with several advantages: gaining authentic English knowledge, ample opportunities for English practice, enjoying a good lifestyle, experiencing noticeable improvement in English skills, and forming connections with friends worldwide, which I consider the most valuable benefit.”

-Yutaro

You may also like...