Week 2 Recap

My group and I meet on Thursday November 5th, at 5:30pmish. We talked about how we were going to split the work among us. Polly mention how we should do a women panel over Zoom to count as our video. She asked Kseniia and I to come up with two questions for us to do and that we should send them over email so we could look at them beforehand to formulate our answers for the panel on Sunday. I mention how we should have guest on our panel. Polly agreed that our panel should have a wide range of women of different ages. The person I wanted on the panel said no to me. We all looked over video ideas on Google Docs and talked about which ones we should do. After the meeting ended Polly sent us the recorded Zoom and her questions. While I worked on my questions Kseniia sent in hers over email.

Before the Sunday night panel, I published three blogs on our webpage together, posted two pictures on Instagram, posted three videos on Tik Tok. My group and I met 15 minutes beforehand to prep ourselves and go over what we were going to talk about and do. We did the women panel at 5:45pm on November 8th our guest age range from 25-60. It was nice to hear from these women who grew up in these different eras than I did. The panel lasted over an hour. After the panel my group and I got together to talk about how well we did. We agreed to see each other next Thursdays at the same time as usual.

When we’re not in meetings with each other over Zoom we were texting each other on Facebook Messenger squeezing ideas out of each other and sending each other our post from our socials. I posted links in the D2L discussion page where to find my posting for this project on the magical world of the Internet.  Kilborn fixed my links for me. I didn’t click on the URL tab to put them in that way. I posted a picture on my Instagram and posted two more videos on my Tik Tok. My group mate texted me over messenger asking for my opinion about what questions she should asked to her friends, so she can make a video. I told her to do both the questions. Now I am here typing his blog about what I did.