Project Update – Week 4

I can’t believe that we only have 3 more weeks left of our project. I feel like I’m FINALLY getting into the swing of things and it’s about to be over. So far, it’s been a great and challenging experience. As I shared last week, I’ve finally been able to access our group blog so I’ve been doing my best to catch up on getting caught up with my portion of blog postings, but once I get more ideas of blog posts, I’ll be able to get 3-4 posts done in a week – I’m a pretty quick writer. As of right now, creating blog posts is my top priority and I’ll be catching up during Thanksgiving break.

I also have to create 2 videos before I start creating my portfolio and I only have one idea, but I don’t know how I want to record or how long the video should be. Once I narrow all that down, I plan on doing both videos either in the same day or in the same week so they’re done and I don’t have to worry about them anymore. I’ve been tweeting and posting on Instagram at least twice a week, if possible. If I miss a week, I make sure I make up for that throughout the following week.

The only thing I found disheartening is that my partner and I haven’t really talked too much throughout the process, so she has all these clean blog posts and media graphics, while I’m just doing everything generically. I would’ve liked us to come up with a theme or format for our blog postings and media graphics so that everything flowed together, and we would BOTH use those formats when posting. Right now, it looks like a bunch of different random people are posting from our social media and blog sites. There should be some sort of cohesion or consistency throughout our social media sites and our blog as well. Other than that, I think the group project has going pretty smoothly.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK’S CHECK-IN….