Posted by Plamen Miltenoff on April 5, 2013
Please consider two instruction sessions on Softchalk in April:
SoftChalk is provider of content authoring software for educators in K-12, colleges, universities and medical programs. With SoftChalk, educators can create professional, engaging, learning content quickly and easily, which enhances their teaching and improves the learning experience for their students.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM until 2:45 PM
Follow us on Twitter: @SCSUtechInstruc | #techworkshop
IMS Blog: http://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims
Ideas? Suggestions? Pls email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Install SoftChalk Create and Enter Your License Key
- Download the SoftChalk installer by clicking on the appropriate link below. Save the installer file locally on your computer.
- Windows: www.softchalk.com/Lb8Distribution/SoftChalk8_setup.exe
- Macintosh: www.softchalk.com/Lb8Distribution/SoftChalk8-Mac.zip
- Click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- After installing SoftChalk Create, look for the Create8 icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to start the SoftChalk “Create” application.
- You may be prompted to create a FREE SoftChalk CLOUD account. This step is optional, but provides you with additional SoftChalk features.
- Within the SoftChalk Create application, go to the Help menu and choose Enter License. (If you are a Macintosh user, go to the top left of your screen and choose File/Enter License.)
- Copy and paste the license info below into the License Name and License Key fields.