|Coming this summer, SoftChalk will debut these amazing, educator-friendly features in both SoftChalk Create 9 (desktop version) and in SoftChalk Cloud…
|Register for one of our Sneak Peek webinars today and be the first to see SoftChalk Create 9 in action!
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, Patrice Torcivia Prusko wrote:
Sloan defines blended as anywhere between 30-79% online, so there is a pretty wide range. (I attached a document with the reference). The following are from a Blended Workshop I attended by Dr. Norman Vaughan
More information on BL:
basic definition :
Please consider two instruction sessions on Softchalk in April:
SoftChalk is provider of content authoring software for educators in K-12, colleges, universities and medical programs. With SoftChalk, educators can create professional, engaging, learning content quickly and easily, which enhances their teaching and improves the learning experience for their students.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM until 2:45 PM
Follow us on Twitter: @SCSUtechInstruc | #techworkshop
IMS Blog: http://blog.stcloudstate.edu/ims
Ideas? Suggestions? Pls email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Install SoftChalk Create and Enter Your License Key
- Download the SoftChalk installer by clicking on the appropriate link below. Save the installer file locally on your computer.
- Windows: www.softchalk.com/Lb8Distribution/SoftChalk8_setup.exe
- Macintosh: www.softchalk.com/Lb8Distribution/SoftChalk8-Mac.zip
- Click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- After installing SoftChalk Create, look for the Create8 icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to start the SoftChalk “Create” application.
- You may be prompted to create a FREE SoftChalk CLOUD account. This step is optional, but provides you with additional SoftChalk features.
- Within the SoftChalk Create application, go to the Help menu and choose Enter License. (If you are a Macintosh user, go to the top left of your screen and choose File/Enter License.)
- Copy and paste the license info below into the License Name and License Key fields.
SoftChalk, similarly to LodeStar, allows instructors to “create, customize and personalize content by mashing up your own materials with rich media, interactive exercises, quizzes and text.”
Here is an example of content created with SoftChalk:
To download SoftChalk, please go to
Let us know, if you need support and training sessions:
Licensing keys: pls request from Mark Kotcho (email@example.com).