6 Steps to Prepare for an Online Fall Semester
APRIL 08, 2020
Here are some steps colleges should take to help prepare for fall 2020 and beyond:
- Survey students now to find out how many would decline to participate in an online-only fall 2020 academic term.
- Rethink large lecture courses if fall instruction is online.
- Leverage teaching resources and expertise across colleges.
- Plan for a multiyear impact.
- Be transparent and engage the student and family communities.
- When it comes to equity, walk the walk.
more on online learning in this IMS blog