QAnon use of least diverse sources

QAnon shifts into the mainstream, remains a far-right ally

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405844022000524

compared to other fringe groups QAnon members consumed the least diverse variety of information sources, relying disproportionately on mainstream conservative sources.

insights into how this new political movement is dissimilar to the far-right or the far-left but shares offline interests with the far-right.

Unlike the far-right and the far-left that both share and consume less mainstream news, QAnon’s increasing reference to mainstream conservative content should be of concern. Mainstream right-wing communities and individuals must reconcile with the role they have played and will continue to play in shaping the QAnon movement. QAnon poses a significant threat to social and political institutions, and its growth into mainstream politics and news media suggests that it may be here to stay.

3 Comments on QAnon use of least diverse sources

1. George King
    December 22, 2022 at 7:17 am (2 years ago)

I love playing video games. I can relax after a day’s work only this way. I want to immerse myself in the game and enjoy the magical world. So thank you very much for the game run 3 you recommended.

Reply
  2. Gary Shelton
    January 18, 2024 at 2:55 am (5 months ago)

In those instances, all I want is a good way to pass the time. The only thing I’m doing right now is waiting. For me, survivor io was the perfect fit.

Reply
  3. coalore
    April 26, 2024 at 2:53 am (2 months ago)

Social and political institutions are seriously threatened by QAnon, and the group’s increasing presence in mainstream politics and scratch geometry dash the news media raises the possibility that it is here to stay.

Reply