The competition narrows down between Microsoft HoloLens, Facebook Oculus and Google Glass. Each of them bets on different possibilities, which wearable bring.
Also available as podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/apm-marketplace-tech/id73330855
Pls consider our related IMS blog entries:
Microsoft’s HoloLens prototype has all the innards of a computer built directly into the headset. That means no cords or even a smartphone required.
Just as VR rivals Oculus (owned by Facebook) and Google are trying to reimagine virtual experiences with their head-worn devices, Microsoft wants us to imagine a world without screens, where information merely floats in front of you.
1. 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing
2. 70% of consumers want to get to know a company through articles, rather than ads
3. Content costs 62% less than traditional marketing, and generates 3x as many leads
4. Visual content generates 94% more views than text based posts
5. By 2017, 87% of internet device sales will be smartphones and tablets
6. 69% of marketers cite a lack of time as the biggest challenge when creating content
7. An incredible 27,000,000 pieces of content are shared each day
All the above games have physics in common but they’re also all in 2D. If students love these games, consider challenging them with 3D and even 4D games that put physics knowledge to the test. Valve’s Portal series is a great choice, or look into the equally mind-bending first-person games Antichamber or Quantum Conundrum, both of which go beyond the boundaries of Newtonian physics and Euclidean geometry.
Apple created the A8X processor specifically for the iPad Air 2. The new chip has a second-generation 64-bit architecture, houses 3 billion transistors, and compared to the iPhone 6‘s A8 chip, has a 40 percent faster CPU, while its GPU is 2.5 times faster.
rear 8-megapixel iSight camera boasts a new sensor to capture 3,264×2,448 resolution photos and 1080p HD video.
Apple added an impressive anti-reflective coating to the iPad Air 2, which allegedly reduces glare by 56 percent.
250-gigabyte hard drive, the Surface Pro 3 offers 15GB of online storage through Microsoft OneDrive
12-inch screen’s 3:2 aspect ratio
Intel Core i5 that could crunch large Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint files with ease
3 ways mobile can grow your business
1. Go mobile or bust
to grow your business, it’s important that you create a mobile-optimized website.It’s not hard. It’s not expensive. Get it done.
2. Focus on mobile advertising
you’ll need to consider advertising on those popular sites that people are visiting.
3. Accept there will be an app for that, and embrace it
In order to grow, you’re going to equip them [service employees] with tablets that run all sorts of applications they’ll need to use to get their jobs done.